In this presentation from the Intelligent Automation Summit 2018 Alan Pendreig, Director – Enterprise Customer Delivery at Telstra explores;
- Telstra’s unique operational challenges and how RPA is being leveraged to overcome these.
- Legacy versus transformed systems
- Measuring the success of RPA processes
Setting Realistic Targets For Your Intelligent Automation Strategy and How To Achieve Them For Business Success
In this presentation from the Intelligent Automation Summit 2018 Julie Hazelhurst, Head of Process Transformation and Design at the Bank of New Zealand explores;
- Understanding how to set your targets, relative to your business goals and structure.
- Learning how automation can be useful in every job and organisation- its not just for big banks with a large number of employees.
- Remembering it’s always possible to go back and optimize the process later.
- Understanding the benefits that are actually going to come out of your automation- it might not be what you think!