The future of Intelligent Automation in Australia: 2017 Benchmarking Report
Intelligent Automation IQ recently surveyed 50 leaders in the RPA space across Australia to find out their key priorities and challenges when it comes to RPA adoption ahead of the Intelligent Automation Summit 2018.
This report explores key trends, opportunities and pain-points in intelligent Automation adoption in Australian businesses, including:
- RPA as a journey not a project: where Australian businesses are at on their RPA journey
- Investment priorities: what automation technologies organisations are investing in and why
- The main obstacles to successful RPA implementation
- Leadership and culture as a core focus for intelligent automation roll-out
- Future outlook of intelligent automation in Australia
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.