1 - 2 March 2018 | Novotel Sydney Central

Julie Hazelhurst


Head of Process Transformation and Design
Bank of New Zealand


1:20 PM CASE STUDY: Setting Realistic Targets For Your Intelligent Automation Strategy and How To Achieve Them For Business Success

Many make the mistake of thinking that the only way Intelligent Automation is helpful and impactful is to automate entire jobs and workflows. Keep in mind, only about 5% of jobs can be fully automated. Intelligent Automation is only to support a human to enable them to do more. A good initial target is to hit 60-70% automation, leaving 30% of the high value work to humans. This session explores how to set targets and achieve them.

  • Understanding how to set your targets, relative to your business goals and structure.
  • Learning how automation can be useful in every job and organisation- its not just for big banks with a large number of employees.
  • Remembering it’s always possible to go back and optimize the process later.
  • Understanding the benefits that are actually going to come out of your automation- it might not be what you think!


Check out the incredible speaker line-up to see who will be joining Julie .

Download The Latest Agenda